Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Last week I was promised delivery for two kayaks on Wednesday morning. Late morning I called to check status and was informed that it would be delivered that afternoon. I lost one whole day pay because late afternoon the shipment was still not delivered. I was then informed that it would be next morning.

The next morning it was finally delivered by a contract company.

The prior day I had to call twice to track shipment and was informed by the contract carrier that they did not get the shipment until late the prior day.

Will never use Roadway again. The personnel at Roadway did not inform me of delays and made excuses for the delays.

This person wrote the review about Roadway Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roadway Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was personnel. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roadway Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Roadway Express stopped existing in 2008, so which trucking company did you use? Was it possibly YRC Freight?